Friday, February 8, 2008

New to knitalong

I am not only new to this knit along, but pretty new to knit alongs in general. Kristin Nicholas' designs have intrigued me for quite some time. While I haven't knitted one of her designs, I want to and am anxiously awaiting getter her newest book, "Kristin Knits." That cover is just so beautiful I can only imagine what must be inside.

To quickly introduce myself, I am a knitter and a blogger. My mom taught me to knit when I was about 11 or 12. It has been in the last 10 plus years that I have knitted regularly. These past 6 or 7 years have been more like a crazed person (not that there is anything wrong with that). I am a wife and mom of 6-year-old twin boys. We reside in the great state of Michigan and unlike many of other Michiganders, we love winter.

My blog can be found here and I hope the next time I post here I will have the beginnings of some mittens inspired by Kristin.

1 comment:

Knitlee said...

Hi! Hope to see the mittens soon.